Monday, January 3, 2011

What JOIN US means...

First off, I can't believe we're half way to our goal! The support behind this project ( http://kck.st/a1RQAV ) has been incredible. THANK YOU.


I realized that we had set before you a lofty goal, but failed to outline just how much of our lives and finances Sarah and I are putting into making this album. Our Kickstarter goal is $10,500, but we'd never ask you to contribute to something we're not giving our all to.

We're asking you to JOIN us, and I really want you to know what we mean by that.


As I've said in previous blog posts, a very large part of leaving the staff at GCC was due to what Sarah and I believe is our next step toward full time ministry in the music industry. And I want you to know that that was only the very beginning of how much of ourselves we've been putting into this.


I am working a retail job, giving guitar lessons, and playing as many gigs as I can to raise money, and Sarah is working 1 long hour retail job. From all of these jobs we are putting as much as we possibly can outside of bills into this project.

We believe in this so much that our savings is going into this as well.

Like I've said before, we truly are firm in our hearts that all of this is just us being obedient to the Lord, stepping out in total trust in Him. We are literally putting all we have into this cd project, and that is what we mean when we ask you to JOIN us in the making of my first album.

It's such a humbling privilege to get to do this with all of you.


Please spread the word about this as we only have 30 more days left!


Also, keep watch here on the blog for the next few weeks as I will be posting updates about Kickstarter and songs and their details that will possibly go onto the cd so that you have an even better idea of the music that you will help me record!


Friends, thanks so much again for all your support whether it's through prayer or money. It's all needed and wanted!


Much Love,


SAB

2 comments:

Susan and Randy said...

To God be ALL the glory - great things He has done! God's will is God's bill, from the hands and hearts of His saints. This is exciting!

Susan and Randy said...

To God be ALL the glory - great things He has done! God's will is God's bill, from the hands and hearts of His saints. This is exciting!