Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stolen

Another song for the record!

This one's extra special.
It was wrote for my wife and was one of the songs i sang when i asked her to spend the rest of her awesomeness that is her life with me.

Here are the lyrics:


I don't know who you are

But i want to

There are so very few

People like you

Could it be

Could it be you and me

Or am I just dreamin'


And I don't know how

You came into my life

But I see beauty

And I want you by my side

Cause i've never met

Someone like you

And I cannot let you get away


And I'm fallin for you now

And I wonder if it shows

Yes I'm fallin for you now

And I wonder if you know

That you, you stole my heart


Brown eyes and long brown hair

I can't help but stare

Blown away time after time

Won't get outta my mind

Oh and You don't know me

But I think I can see

So let's just believe

That this could be


That you make want to sing

Oh and give you everything

And I think I must confess

This new rhythm in my chest

Yeah you, you stole my heart




">




Friends, PLEASE go here http://kck.st/a1RQAV if you want to be a part of this project and help me make my first album! There are 18 days left to join us!



much love,


SethAbram

No comments: