Thursday, January 20, 2011

THANK YOU

So I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face and massive amounts of joy in my heart. Wanna know why?

Because my wife and I and 2 good friends leave today for Lexington, Ky to join the rest of the band where we will be recording my first CD at Saint Claire studios! http://saint-claire.com/gallery.php

I am so very excited!!!

I write this for everyone who's given on Kickstarter ( http://kck.st/a1RQAV ) and might still give money/prayer to support this project.
I want you to know how deeply humbled, grateful, blown away, and honored my wife and I are to get to have all of you be a part of this record.
Seriously, I cannot believe I get to do this, it's such a privilege and it's huge thanks to YOU.
Thank you to those who have believed in me, who believe in what God has me for on this earth. Know your help is advancing His kingdom.
And know that all of my heart and my wifes heart is in this. We believe strongly that the Lord's got His hands on this and we absolutely cannot wait to see how He moves and where He takes us.
Your support is making it able for us to chase after what God has laid on my heart and I and so very thankful for you.

Now let's make a record!

Keep watch on the blog/twitter/facebook for updates about the cd! We'll be posting pictures/videos/news about how it's all going.

Thanks again,
Much Love,

SethAbram

No comments: