Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Follow Me

Another song for the album:

This one is a bit different than the others.

The lyrics, don't worry, are not me speaking, but they are as if the God was saying them.
Here ya go:



Oh hear the sound when life does begin
Such beauty found as light's coming in

I will never let you go
You can stand and always know
That I've made you white as snow
You mean more to Me than anything (more than you could know)


I have given everything
So you'd be completely free
There is purpose and meaning
If you'd give your life to Me


Would you run into My arms
Give into this love
I will hold you oh so close
And guide you as you grow
Here I am for you to know
I have everything you need
Follow Me


Oh come close and find there's strength in the pain
The weary and the broken win

You will never be the same
I will give you a new name
All you have to do is give
Lose your life and you will live
All your hope is found within
My I love you hear Me say


">



Friends, PLEASE go here http://kck.st/a1RQAV if you want to be a part of this project and help me make my first album! There are 16 days left to join us!

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

skoutz approved!

Add it to the list!