Friday, January 14, 2011

Mine & Yours

Another possible song for the cd.

Lyrics:

A couple years ago i went and stepped into this place

Sat down on a chair, looked up and saw the most beautiful face

I've never been the same and won't ever see another name

The way i see her's

Cause she's the one for me and no one compares for sure


oh how i know

It's true that you're for me and i'm for you


Like the sky is blue

So i'm in love with you

And I'll never take this beating heart away

Like the grass is green

I'll treat you like a queen

And I'll do my best in goodness and in pain

For you are mine and I am yours


Take your picture, snap it good, put it in a frame like i should

and i'll look at it for hours, girl you got powers and their good

Take my breath away every time you look at me and say

You got plans to stay with me for the rest of our lives


I see you smiling

I can't keep this joy inside

I keep finding more love


You are mine, all the time

Can't seem to wrap my brain round this little rhyme



">



True story actually, the first verse that is, well and the rest of it, but specifically this part... It was in Archbold, OH where i sat down in a chair in a youth building called the warehouse, an actual warehouse, and first saw the love of my life on stage in front of me was just plain mezmerized. I couldnt believe my ears or eyes. I had to meet this woman! ha ha for real.



Friends, PLEASE go here http://kck.st/a1RQAV if you want to be a part of this project and help me make my first album!

No comments: