Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Enlighten"

This is one of the possible songs that will be on the cd!

Here are the lyrics:


Look in my eyes can you see my fate?

Poke some holes and will I deflate?

Beat me down oh will I just break?

Am I just hot air just second rate

If you could see through my body's state

Would you say my hearts just a fake?

And it's all that I can take

I won't let the world mistake

We were made by the One who made the sea.

Look inside, i feel it deep within me.

I'm crying for wisdom beyond all my years.

Here I am, made for truth, come enlighten me.

Don't let me be less than what I need

To be a part of opening eyes that seek

And let it be known the strength is in the weak.

I will give all my breathing for

Showing the One deep inside my core

My heart is beating for the sake of Knowing more

Fill me up with what's true

Swallow me whole and make new

Pour Your Spirit into me

Youre what satisfies this life

You're what breaks me of this pride

There is nothing more I want to see




">


This song is from the deepest parts of me as I long incredibly and seek humbly to be someone that the world looks at and sees has as many similarities as possible to the greatest lover to ever walk this earth. And this is because I know with all my heart that I'm only as good at, as powerful, as meaningful, and as impacting at what I do as how much of myself I've surrendered to the Creator of all.

I wholeheartedly believe Christians should be the shapers of culture because we put our hope and trust in the One who made up wisdom, and brilliance, and creativity, and love, and all the things needed to be at the front of the pack leading.
So there you have it!

Friends, PLEASE go here http://kck.st/a1RQAV if you want to be a part of this project and help me make my first album!

No comments: