Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tonight

Another one for the record:

I actually wrote this for my wife years before we got married...



Sometimes I can't remember how I even got here in the first place
Then I remember when I opened up my eyes and saw her for the first time

She was standing their
With her long brown hair
I couldn't help but stare
Into her eyes

Somewhere far beyond the lights
I'm sitting here so far away tonight
Missing you this just ain't right
And now I'm wishing I was buy your side
Tonight

Miles and miles separate and time is goin by at such a slow pace
I can't wait until the days are gone and I get to see your face




PLEASE go here http://kck.st/a1RQAV if you want to be a part of this project and help me make my first album! There are 15 days left to join us!

No comments: