Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No Holds Barred

Psalm 41 - "But You have upheld me because of my integrity, and set me in Your presence forever."

Lord, You've supported and sustained me time and time again because of my integrity, the integrity that I only have because of simply accepting Your all gracious gift of salvation. 
I say yes today to letting Your spirit guide me, shaping and changing me more in Your likeness.
I recognize You as my complete source of life. All I am is because of You.
Once again, I step into Your will for today, pleading for You, so desperate for You to keep my focus on You! I can't do this without You. Take all I am, all I have. Use Your servant to bring You glory. I don't want to do anything else. Nothing less than all of me I give to You. I seek You! I seek You! I just want You. Lord I need You, my heart cries with all of it's strength for all of You!
You are my life. Your presence is incomparable. Nothing comes close to Your goodness.
Father, keep my eyes fixed on You. Quiet me enough to hear Your voice over all the rest! All I want is You cause nothing else matters if I don't recognize and remember You.
My purpose is to do Your will, to bring You glory. Use me for Your honor and fame. I want to lift high, so high Your name. Get me out of the way! Teach me, guide me, lead me, for I am head over heels for You!
Here is my heart, every single part. May it beat hardest, strongest, fastest for You my King!
I am longing for You with every breath. My hope is in You. My strength is You. Consume me now..

No comments: