Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A New Song

Wrote this a few hours ago..
..think I'm pretty excited about it, which doesn't usually happen right away.



Grace Is Leading


I have found a way

To break all of the walls 

That keep the pain

From ever letting go


I have found a name

In light of all the lies and all the shame

That out weighs all the known


Oh look and see

The One who sets us free


I'll fight for the life that's found me

Even though I was not looking

And I'll wait here with all my heart

And I'll trust that Your grace is leading me


Giving up I gain

A life I cannot on my own obtain

I release all control


In fortune and in fame

I cannot keep my heart and place the same

Need in them and grow


My soul rests in You

For You have made me new

Oh there's nothing quite as true

That I'm loved through and through