Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GSM Finale



This past Sunday we had our last GSM of the school year. It was phenomenal! DC spoke with much goodness, we worshipped our faces off, and God moved graciously in hearts. 
I've watched as God has done sooo much at GSM this year. I joined the staff at the end of last August and it's been truly beyond words to be apart of such a ministry and I can't believe all the things I have learned. I can't wait to see what God does this summer! New paths will be made, hope will be seen, love will be embraced, joy will immerse, purpose will be found, grace will fall, and kids will never be the same. I don't know if I've ever been more excited for summer.

We have summer break now from our weekend services but the summer is still packed with 3 mission trips and 2 weeks at Camp Adventure and more. Get ready!

Lord I'm ready and able, use Your servant all for Your glory. Move like You do best and envelope us with Your perfect love that casts out fear. We go after Your heart!

No comments: