Monday, November 24, 2008

My Bro


So my bro, (the one on the right) now lives in Michigan, helping with a church plant called Evident Church. Have I talked about how excited I am for him? I rejoice with him in his new stage of life with the potential future of explosion for the Kingdom. I will be lifting him up in my convo's with Jesus. I love my bro, he's awesome. You should meet him, you'd like him. He's like 5 inches taller, 9 minutes younger, and can grow facial hair. His fashion sense is mind boggling. He has 2D vision. He spent 3 1/2 months in Ireland. He plays the piano like a mad scientist. He loves Jesus. And Gods got big stuff for him I know it.

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Remember that time you introduced me to your brother and I didn't believe he was your twin? I honestly thought you were kidding me. I felt a little silly.