Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Night

Friends,I believe God was honored last night with bodies moving and hearts beating for Him as we worshipped at 1st wednesday..what a night of joyful joyful celebration. It was amazing and so fun. And what a way to kick off the night as well...Last night at 1st wednesday, Mark Beeson presented to me a brand new, top of the line, upgrade from my last one, Taylor guitar. I was pretty much in shock most of the night. I was blown away thanks to a few anonymous people who gave the money for the purchasing of such an incrediblely fine instrament for me. My heart is warmed as I sit in my chair at my desk thinking about last night and my gratitude levels are off the charts. God is soo very good for coutless reasons. Praise God for people. God I beg of You to use me and this gift as I seek Your face as hard as I can, to bring about massive amounts of glory for Your name and renown, and for people to be overwhelmingly caught up in you Jesus, falling head over heels in love. All I am for Your kingdoms cause.

Last night I played my guitar till 2 am.
Love it

1 comment:

Heather Stevens said...

Seth that was soo amazing seeing u get that guitar!!
I'm glad u have one of your own now :) and ur right.. God IS amazing!!