Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yours Lord

I just finished writing this new worship song from the piano.

I decided to write from the piano because.. well I'm home in Ohio right now and I did not bring my guitar with me. Plus, the piano always brings out a different style than writing with the guitar does.

So, well here you go.


Please, let me know what you think.





We come with purpose and expectant hearts

Gathered in Your name to lift up all You are

Jesus, Savior


Lover of my soul I bring You all I am

Maker of the heavens by Your power we stand

Holy, Father


Hear the praise on our lips


Glory and honor is Yours Lord, Yours Lord

Wisdom and mercy cover all that You do

And we sing of all the hope we've found, in You

And all Your faithfulness resounds forever


Author of our faith it's by Your grace we come

To worship at Your feet for all that You have done

Life sustainer


Light of all the world You restore heart and mind

Took us out of darkness we're no longer blind

Now we can see


You have made a way for us


Your'e Glorious, Jesus Christ victorious

Redeeming all brokenness

Compassionate Lord


You satisfy every need

And hear our cry for the truth

I know that I find myself in You


You Jesus Your'e the One who frees us

Give us strength so we can trust

You are always here


Relentlessly pursuing our everything

For the glory of the King

So we sing to You


Jesus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lyrics. Looking forward to hearing it. God Bless.

Becki Jean Visker said...

This is beautiful! It desribes so much about Him. Keep it up. Good stuff. :)

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm loving all the new songs these days. And now one with a piano!!! Can't wait to hear the music. Miss ya friend.