Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Listen Now"

This is a song i just finished. It's an honest song. It's all about embracing the truth that there can be good within pain if we have perspective and the right eyes to see. It's a song from my heart that believes that God is with us fully in everyone of our struggles if we let Him be.
The song speaks of His promise of never leaving or forsaking us. And how we can come out of the fire looking more like Him.


And the waiting list is long
And my patience seems to've gone
And it seems like You've been wrong
And I've not been very strong
For far far too long

Circumstance has blinded me
All I see is what's bleeding
How I'm longing to be free
Let go fear of misery
And believe

Would You give me eyes to see
The glory around me
And I'll give You more of my heart
Would You give me ears to hear
Your voice inside me
And I'll give You more of my heart


And I'm learning this new sight
Is for those who've lost the fight
And the ones who cannot bare
There is rest that's been prepared
And the truth is there is light
so...

I look up to see Your face
Waiting for the words You'll say
For my heart knows there's no other way
I reach up for Your embrace
And find strength within Your grace
And I know that You're with me in this place

Listen now, it beats for You
Listen how, it beats for You
Oh this heart is pleading for You now

No comments: