Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pop Tarts

So, only minutes ago, Kt, one of my partners in crime here at the church, and I were talking about pop tarts and how she prefers the "go tarts". I had never heard of these before, but i guess only 1 comes in a package and they are better for you.
Well I think Katie and I both know that whoever decided to put not just one, but 2 pop tarts in the regular silver packages is a brilliant person beyond their years in pop tart knowledge. But hey, pop tarts are pop tarts I think, and Katie and I will probably keep eating them until we die. Plus they have helped advance the human race in plenty of ways for as long as I can remember, I've just gotta believe that they played a big role in getting me through school, they kept me focused, gave me strength and endurance and put a smile on my face. Really I don't think I need much more, so hey, lets give the credit where the credit is due and lets here it for pop tarts! YEAH!! POP TARTS!! YEAH!!
oh and you so should check out poptarts.com...it jam packed with immense fun that will keep you totally hooked for hours.

Thanks Kelloggs

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Boo Pop Tarts. Wheat infestation!!!!

Heather Stevens said...

Pop Tarts..i eat them everrryyy single day for breakfast! haha
my mom told me i need to slow down eating them..cuz we have buy a new box like every week...oops...but yeah i agree..probably greatest invention everrr!!