Friday, September 12, 2008

Staying mindful and focused

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here, probably due to the fact that my life, how my days look, has changed drastically and am now way more busy that I thought that I would be and really should be. 2 weeks ago I was slapped in the face with the overwhelming amount of things on my plate and realized I had commited to a bit too much. I do, I should say, feel as though I'm just learning some things that can only be learned in this way though. This week and next could possibly be the most busy since I've lived in Indiana. Most busy, as in, not just going places and doing things, but the amount of things I have to learn and remember and get better at and do well with. I know I have too much right now going on, but I'm commited and am going to keep learning to staying mindful and focused on the strength from above that is exactly what I need at every decision and time and from now on making choices with better wisdom and much prayer.
In all of this, what an incredible life I get to live when I let God lead. Often times during the week I think of the amazing things that God has brought me through and is doing in me now and the future of incredible excitement because I look back and seeing where God has taken me already which leads me to believe that Gods got much more in mind for my time on this earth. How I so deserve nothing but death in all truth, but how He gives me, as I learn things like submition and surrender, a life that is way way beyond anything I could even imagine. Thank You Lord

Father, give me purpose and passion, and strength for action; wisdom and grace as I seek Your face.
In all this, for Your honor and Your fame, and for the glory of Your name.

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

God has so much in store you. Push through the craziness by staying focused on Him. Praying for you friend.