Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Todays Prayer

Lord, today I recognize Your mercy new. I accept Your grace. I remember Your love for me and ask for greater insight into it. I acknowledge my need for You, and that You would hear and feel the desperation in my heart. For I know from the depths that You have taken me from, the transformation You've already take me through, and the plans You still have that are higher than I can imagine. I recognize You in me and around me and long for every breath I breathe today to be for Your glory. Oh that every intention and action would be in response to Your love for me and that they would be in line with Your will and resemble You. Lord there is nothing that matters in comparison with You. Teach me Your ways, guide me in spirit and truth for I want nothing else. Matchless in every way, You are too much to contain. I delight in You, my hope,my strength, my peace and joy. Where would I be without You and how could I live? I can't stand not being with You. You alone satisfy me, my every need and desire. All I am and have is from You. My heart beats hard with gratitude. I am forever indebted for all You have given me. I am nothing without You. There is nothing better than knowing the future of victory and eternity face to face with You. Oh my King, my Lord, all I am is Yours.

No comments: