Monday, July 21, 2008

The First

Well well,
its 1:59, i'm at the Manor sitting @ a wooden table, on a wooden chair just barely shifting my weight forward so that the back legs just come off the carpet (this bothers jason for fear of me breaking it? I dont really know why cause i actually don't weigh a whole lot...jason if you read this, its not that i do it to disobey you, i love you, i just do it habitually), having made the decision to write the first post on my new blog.
In this newly found blog, i plan to write stories and share my heart, and just get out my thoughts on screen by typing cause i for some reason tend to be able to communicate and get accross whats goin on inside my head by writing it instead of speaking it. So for me, this is helpful, healthy and just good clean fun.
So here goes...story 1:
About a week ago i was casualy walking through the parking lot at Best Buy, looking down @ what i had just bought when out of nowhere...SHAABOOM...to my left some middle aged lady had backed into me with her minivan! I was instantly quite startled. I had just finished working 8 hours at Starbucks and was pretty out of it and sleepy, also due to the fact of 4 hours of sleep the night before, but was for sure woken up by the car that had just rammed into my body.
I was still feeling tired but wanted to make sure the lady knew i was alright, so i walked around to wave at the lady but she did'nt even look and then she just drove off. Honestly, i didnt even think about it right away, but when i got in my truck and sat down for a bit and thought about what had just happened 5 minutes before, i started laughing and laughing and couldnt stop. Did a lady in a van really just hit me? And did she really just drive off knowing that she hit me, cause she did stop after she felt her car move my body 10 feet. hmmmm
I think the term they coined for what happened to me was "hit and run" ?
anyways, i am ok, aboviously as anyone who might read this has probably seen me running around Mishiwaka since that wonderful day.

peace and love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Im sorry that you got hit, but its a really funny story! lol. Glad you're ok.