Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Weekend

So I got home a few hours ago from a long weekend, the 27- today. I was with friends leading worship @ a camp for a youth group from Elkhart. What an awesome priviledge it was. It was amazing to see the advancement of the kids from day one to this mornings last session. God did some pretty cool stuff I think, and It was an honor to be apart of it for His glory. I plan on writing about some of my thoughts while there this weekend on another post a bit later so stay tuned.
@ 6:30 I almost went to bed because I thought it was 9 or 10. I'm quite tuckered out you could say.
Now I'm just chillin with Jack, got the mood lighting goin, listenin to jason mraz, and just relaxing. Good stuff.


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”- John 16:33

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Tell me all the fun stories. But do it gently. I'm so sad I missed the fun.